What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone numbers, job title, etc.)
- Twitter handle
- LinkedIn profile information and links
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data by:
- Filling in an online contact form or contact us directly via media such as email or social media.
- Via cookies when using our website
- Through intent data (using cookies)
And via publicly available information
How will we use your data?
Our company collects data in order to execute work on behalf of our clients and for our own marketing and business development purposes.
Our company would like to send you information about our activity and our Group that we think would interest you. If you have agreed to receive marketing messages, youcan always opt out later by contacting us at: email@example.com
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you or for giving your data to other members of our Group by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights
You have the right to contact us to ask what data we hold for you, to correct any information you believe is inaccurate, to erase your data, to restrict and object to processing.
For further information please contact email@example.com